Better really late than never?

I started this blog with the best intentions of keeping an update on Lauryn.  However, I'm not very good at keeping up with anything computer related now that we have a toddler and I'm in school!
My new intentions are to write here at least once a month - I'd say once a week, but I can't promise that...
I figure I will keep an update on our entire family - all whopping 3 of us, now that we're living in cheese-head land.
And let's be honest, Nathalie would be proud of me if I kept up with a blog!

Here goes - what we've been up to recently:
I am in my third semester in school with two more to go before clinical training.  I am really enjoying my program, it is a lot of work though.  I have never studied so much in my life.  This semester I am learning about the kidneys, pancreas, abdomen vasculature, leg vasculature, and beginning OB and prenatal scanning, anatomy and pathology.  It is beyond fascinating.
While I am busy being a nerd, Mike is climbing the career ladder.  He recently got a fantastic promotion to Director of Admissions at Argosy.  He has worked very hard and is so passionate about his job - he is more than deserving of this new position! It has been a huge blessing for us too, a little more income and he has some more convenient hours - so he'll be home a couple more hours during the week and weekends.

Life in Wisconsin is going well, we have such a great set up in the 'rent's basement!  We could not have easier "roommates" to live with either.  Lauryn loves being outside and running around collecting things.  She is such a collector.  Rocks, sticks, dirt, sand.... I wonder if this trend will continue?  I have been learning to ride a horse with Bobbi - she's a good instructor!  I have taken Pete out on the trails once now and hopefully will do a little more riding before it gets too cold.


Sydney loves it here as well, so much room for her to run and two new playmates.  She and Ruby get along well for the most part, but they had their fair share of scuffles the first few weeks.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
October 13, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Rock on... I am proud of you :-)

Back to Home Back to Top Belz Spot. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.