She's already 4 months old and I'm just now starting this blog. Give me a break I've been super busy taking care of a P3! :)
Here are her current stats from birth:
Birth Story:
I went in to pre-labor Friday 2/22 at night. I had contractions that were about 10-15 minutes apart all night but too far apart to go into the hospital, then Saturday morning they went to about 30min to an hour apart... I got bummed out. By Saturday night 2/23 however at about 4 pm I was having contractions every 6-8 minutes, I knew it would be a while still so Mike and I went out to dinner. While waiting for dinner a lady started talking to me - she says "I have a special talent for breaking waters when I stand by pregnant ladies!" (I thought she was crazy) but sure enough about 45 minutes after we got home from dinner my water broke at home! :) We waited about an hour and a half to go to the hospital because when my water broke my contractions almost stopped, but we finally checked in around 8:30pm Saturday night.
Contractions started getting more intense around 10:30-11pm and I labored through the night, in the bath tub etc... but by 5am on Sunday 2/24 I was only at just under 3cm so I opted for some pain meds - Nubane so I could get a nap. After the pain med started wearing off around 9am they started me on Pitocin because I was only at 4 cm. After that my contractions got so intense! And around 11am I got the epidural since I already had an IV in. Mike was standing watching the epi get put in and he fainted in the delivery room! Kinda funny because he didn't get hurt :) He never faints!
Then I slept after the WONDERFUL epidural! I couldn't feel a thing. Finally when I woke up 2 hours later I had gone from a 4 cm to 10cm around 1:30pm. I pushed for abour 45min-hour and Lauryn was born at 2:32pm.. didn't feel a thing! I had a minor 1st degree tear which I feel almost 100% healed from already.
Birth: 6lbs 5oz 21"
Going Home: 5lbs 14 oz
First check up: 6lbs 7oz
2 weeks: 6lbs 13oz 21 1/2"
1 month: 7lbs 15 oz
2 months: 9lbs 14oz 23 1/2"
3 months: 11lbs 4oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment