I've really been feeling God tugging at my heart lately. I've not been living through Him lately, Mike and I both have not been. We've been so busy we haven't made time for church, for anything. It's really starting to show too. Things are just a little bit more intense, feelings are a little bit more sensitive, daily routines and finances have become a little bit more challenging.
BUT I know that He is still fighting for us, we just need to fight back for Him.
God will provide, God will show us the way, God will not let us fail.
I will thank you, Lord, among all the people.
I will sing your praises among the nations.
For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens.
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.
May your glory shine over all the earth.
Psalm 108:3-5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey you two...I sure do miss you all! Have things gotten better in this area for ya yet?
Good for you, girl, for taking a step back to realize it. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment